Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rain, rain, go away

While we need the rain, this cold wet weather is not good for outdoor activity. We are now at a surplus on the year for rain and look to remain on schedule for the next week or so. The rain today will dissipate by this afternoon into a misrabel drissel. With a strong low pressure to our south our Thursday looks to remain wet. Showers will be on the increase late tonight and into tomorrow morning with a steady rain by 1 or so. We will prob see a nother half an inch I would not be surprised to see a inch of rain total out of this next round either. I don't have all bad news though this will get better Saturday and Sunday look warm and sunny. Some storms may return for Monday and Tuesday next week though good news is that it will be warm. Here's what I'm thinking.




Wednesday, 30

52 | 34° F
T-storms
Thursday, 31

48 | 36° F
Chance of Rain
Friday, 1

57 | 37° F
Chance of Rain

Saturday, 2
63 | 36° F
Partly cloudy

Sunday, 3
64 | 32° F
Partly Cloudy

2 comments:

  1. Rain is ultra lame bro. I need some sunshine in my life ASAP. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like rain, but I'm definitely ready for warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete